This easy drip art effect makes for a colorful, cheerful mug! Drip with as many colors as you want for a look that makes for a unique piece that can never be duplicated.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use No. 8 Round to drip colors down sides of mug.
- Add a good amount of paint to brush, and simply place on rim of mug and let it drip. Alternate colors. Let dry.
- Brush on two coats of Pure brilliance to entire mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.