The Duncan® Oh Four bisque quotation plates are a fun way to send your message without saying a word! This sweet saying ponders the question and delivers a scrumptious treat at the same time!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to draw design with wording and donut onto plate. If desired, draw design first onto tracing paper and transfer design to plate.
- Brush three coats Light Pink on donut frosting. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Ginger around cake portion of donut using Liner brush.
- Pour very small amounts of Bright Aqua, Neon Red, Light Saffron and Really White on paint palette.
- Dip wooden tip of brush into each color and dot on the pink frosting to create sprinkles. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Red into the heart. Let dry.
- Brush two good coats Black into the letters. Let dry.
- Place plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to front and back of plate. Let dry.
- Stilt plate and fire to cone 06.