Coffee and donuts are meant to go together, so how could you go wrong with a donut-shaped coffee mug? Start by creating the “cake” part and then go crazy with frosting and sprinkles for a sweet treat that never goes stale!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Ginger to inner and outer mug, handle and bottom leaving the frosting area unpainted. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Pink to frosting area. Let dry.
- Apply desired number of sprinkles to frosting using various French Dimensions colors. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.