Dark and Neon Concepts® bring this doggone fun piece to life.
1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Use a damp sponge to remove dust and to condition ware.
3. Transfer design to ware with pencil and clay carbon. Add stripes to center background and around fluted rim.
4. For stripes in center background apply two (2) coats of colors of choice with the SB 802 No 1 Liner and SB 809 No 6 Shader.
5. Add CN 502 Neon Blue to circle area around dog.
6. Thin CN 042 Dark Papaya to a wash and apply a thin coat to the dog for a base color.
7. The dog’s collar is two (2) coats of CN 073 Dark Scarlet; apply with the SB 808 No 4 Round.
8. The carrot is CN 504 Neon Orange with shadows of CN 073 Dark Scarlet to the lower side. Make sure to leave a highlight are on the top side of carrot unpainted.
9. Carrot top is CN 505 Neon Green.
10. Detail design with CN 253 Dark Black and the Liner and add stripes to fluted rim with the Round.
11. Add FD 254 Black Licorice dots around Neon Blue Circle and dots of FD 258 Pure White to dog’s collar.
12. Let dry, dip ware in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
13. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.