Give your favorite canine his or her very own personalized ornament on the tree this year! Add a name, year or whatever your dog-loving heart desires!
- Wipe bone with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Tape off a 1” section in center of bone.
- Brush three coats Light Blush to both ends of the bone. Let dry.
- Remove tape from center of bone. Trace belt pattern and transfer to blank center section of bone.
- Paint buckle with three coats Bright Straw. Let dry.
- Paint three coats Neon Red to remainder of strip going around the bone. Let dry.
- Lightly write the year and name of pooch in pencil.
- Use Liner brush with Black to follow pattern, then paint your own pet’s name and year. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.