This legendary creature makes for the perfect mug with its horse body, head of a stag and a single horn protruding from its head. Paint it traditional or mystical, no one can dispute your imagination.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Light Aqua to inside and outside mug painting around the clouds. Paint top part of mane and upper part of tail with same color.
- Brush three coats Really White to unicorn face, neck, ears, horn and clouds.
- Brush Light Wine lightly around muzzle, around eye and inner ear blending into the White.
- Brush Dark Straw in center area of mane blending into the Light Aqua. Repeat with tail. Let dry and repeat with a second coat.
- Brush Light Wine to remainder of mane and bottom of tail blending into the Dark Straw. Repeat with second coat.
- Use Liner brush to paint eyes, lashes and nostrils. Let dry.
- If bottom of mug is painted White, stilt prior to firing. Otherwise, if unpainted, place mug directly on kiln shelf.
- Fire to cone 06.