Bring on the bling with this gem of a mug. They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend and now so can this mug!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Sketch a large diamond in proportion to the ring handle on mug. Refer to photo for reference.
- Dilute some Bright Sapphire and use Liner brush to paint diamond (refer to photo). Outline with a little diluted Black. Let dry.
- Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Roll some Pure Brilliance to inside mug, then brush two coats to remainder of mug including base. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.
- Use fine Liner brush to write words and paint top part of ring which holds the diamond with White Gold. Brush round handle with White Gold. Let dry.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 018.
NOTE: When using Gold or White Gold, work in a well-ventilated area. Use same brush(es) for overglaze painting only. Clean brush with Essence.
If purple smudges occur after firing, they can be removed by wiping with GOLDOFF.