For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove stopper from bottom of bank.
- Wipe bank with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Light Gray to bank. Let dry. (If lighter gray desired, mix in some Really White.)
- Lightly sketch a ¼” border around edges of guitar. Divide that space, making two 1/8” borders. Lightly sketch approximately 3/8” long diagonal lines slanted in one direction and the same length diagonal lines in the opposite directions on the remaining space.
- Paint every other space with Dark Gray using liner brush. Let dry and add a second coat.
- Lightly sketch ¼” circle around the guitar hole. Within the circle draw starburst patterns.
- Paint the starburst and the tuning pegs with two coats Bright Ginger. Let dry.
- Refer to picture and sketch design on top of guitar. Paint with Black using Liner brush.
- Lightly sketch six thin strings over guitar frets and over hole to where they attach to bridge. Paint hole with Black carefully leaving six thin unpainted strips for strings.
- Freehand designs on upper and lower parts of guitar. Paint with Neon Yellow. Let dry.
- Stilt guitar on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to entire guitar. Let dry. Re-fire to cone 06.
- Brush Bright Gold to areas of design and where desired. Let dry.
- Re-fire bank to cone 018.
NOTE: When working with Fired Gold, work in well-ventilated area. Clean brush with Essence and use same brush for gold applications.