- Wipe all three pieces with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
SHORT ICE CREAM DISH:
- Trace scallop pattern on tracing paper. Flip tracing over and pencil over lines on the reverse side. Lay tracing right side up on upper part of bowl and trace over the pattern lines to transfer. Refer to picture. Move pattern over and continue all around the bowl.
- Use the circle template and pencil to make various sized circles around the upper part of bowl and a few inside along the top edge. Refer to photo.
- Using the No. 4 Liner, brush Light Kiwi Sprinkles along the edges of the scallop for clean arcs. Paint in the bottom portion of bowl under the scalloped border with Light Kiwi Sprinkles. Let dry. Repeat twice more, letting dry between coats.
- Paint three coats of the Light Kiwi Sprinkles, Bright Caribbean Sprinkles and Neon Orange Sprinkles into the various circles, letting dry between coats.
- Paint the hollow under the cup base with two coats of Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze. Let dry between coats.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance™ around the white bisque areas. Let dry, then brush a second, lighter coat over the entire bowl. Let dry completely.
WAVY ICE CREAM DISH:
- Repeat steps as with the Short Ice Cream Dish, using the Neon Orange Sprinkles around the base and making the circles smaller and in proportion to the dish.
CLASSIC ICE CREAM DISH:
- Repeat steps, using the Bright Caribbean Sprinkles and making the circles more in proportion to the dish.
- Stilt all pieces on shelf and fire to witness cone 06.