This desert beauty shines atop the circular box that holds everything from nuts to candies to coins and jewelry. Concepts Underglazes colors give it the realistic appearance of a beautiful blooming desert dweller.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour Pure Brilliance inside lid, roll around to coat and pour out remaining glaze in clean container.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside box. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Papaya to sides and bottom of box. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Jade to succulent. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Light Blue Spruce just under each petal. Blend into each petal to add dimension. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Black to further define petals. Blend Black into the petals below to create more dimension.
- Brush tips of each petal with Bright Wine. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats of Black on remainder of lid painting around the succulent. Let dry.
- Dip tip of brush or pencil in Really White. Make random dots in the Black to simulate sand. Let dry.
- Stilt lid and box on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.