Inspired by the small, thick-leaved desert plants found in terrariums and warm-weather climate landscapes, this small box features rounded leaves with purple tips. Best of all it holds anything from candy to trinkets and water and sunlight not required!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside box and lid; letting dry between coats. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Papaya to sides and bottom of box. Let dry.
- Using No. 6 Round brush, paint three coats Neon Green to bottom half of each petal. Brush a light coat of Bright Wine from tip of petals and blend into the Neon Green. Let dry.
- Brush one heavy coat Dark Wine on tips of petals blending into the light coat of Bright Wine. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Black to outline petals and blend into the petals below to create dimension.
- Brush outer area of lid surrounding succulent with Light Jade.
- Use back end of brush and dab into Bright Briarwood to make dots around succulent to simulate dirt.