The darker green colors bring a natural sophistication to the fun mug design. Contrasting olive green colors give the tactile design of this mug a natural landscape appearance.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Olive to inside and base of mug. Let dry.
- Using No. 8 Round brush, paint two coats Dark Olive inside grooves on cactus. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Olive over protruding ridges using Fan Glaze brush. Let dry.
- Squeeze white French Dimensions on the protruding nodules on the ridges. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to mug. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.