Everyone has a favorite pair of comfy jeans and now you can create a favorite mug with the same look. This acid-washed jeans mug looks like a pair of denim jeans, but this particular pair holds your morning coffee. Personalize it with a name for added appeal.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Light Nautical to inside of mug and to outside and handle. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Ginger to faux tag. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush and Neon Red to create label on pocket and a cowboy or any western design of choice on the leather tag.
- Dip tips of Fan Glaze brush in some Bright Delft and lightly drybrush over the creases and mug handle to create an aged denim appearance. Let dry.
- Use the French Really Red to make short stitch lines on the leather label. Let dry.
- Use French Dimensions Papaya to make short lines to simulate stitches across pocket, seams and brand belt tab. Let dry.
- Use the French Dimensions Really Red to make stitches on the leather label. Let dry.
- If applying a light coat of Pure Brilliance to painted mug, let dry well prior to application.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.