Liven up your day with décor that’s delightfully bright! Whether you display flowers in it or not, this vase adds a fun vibe anywhere it’s placed.
1. Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Pour Bright Caribbean into a paper cup and thin with water to a heavy cream consistency. Pour into mug and swirl around to coat the entire inside and pour any remaining glaze back into cup. Wipe away any drips with a damp sponge.
3. Use a pencil to lightly sketch three honeycomb shapes across widest portion of vase as shown. Add several layers within shapes as desired, varying thicknesses.
4. Use the Liner brushes as needed to brush three coats of color onto honeycomb layers, alternating colors. Repeat with each honeycomb, rotating colors as shown.
5. Brush three coats of Neon Orange onto sides. Let dry completely.
6. Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto unglazed portions of vase, and one coat over colored areas. Let dry.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.