For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe elephant with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- If desired, sketch design on paper first.
- Begin lightly sketching the larger central design for the back of elephant. Other than this, designs for one side only is needed as the opposite side of body, legs, face, etc. will be duplicated.
- Apply colors of choice to areas desired. Let dry and repeat with a second coat.
- Place elephant on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to elephant. Leave bottom of feet unglazed so stilting will not be required. Let dry.
- Re-fire to cone 06.