For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Paint 1 thick coat of Dark Ginger all over the outside of the puppy and boot until no white is showing.
2. When the color has lost its shine, take a slightly damp sponge and gently wipe the color off the pottery. You want to wipe lightly, removing the color from just the raised parts of the texture. This will leave the color in just the cracks, giving it an antiqued look. For best results, continually rinse your sponge in your water bowl while you wipe, as needed, and squeeze out the water well so it doesn’t drip onto your pottery.
3. Paint 2 washy coats of Neon Coral on the boot.
4. Paint 2 washy coats of Really White on the fuzz and sole of the boot.
5. Paint 2 washy coats of Bright Blush on the puppy.
6. Paint 2 coats of Really White on the eyes.
7. Paint 2 washy coats of Bright Jade on the bow.
8. Paint 2 coats of Black on the eyes and nose.
9. Paint 1 coat of Bright Jade on the inside.
10. With the end of the paint brush handle, add Really White dots for eye shine on the right side of each eye.
11. Paint 1 thick coat of Really White on the nose for glare.
12. Clear glaze, then stilt and fire to cone 06.