Make a delectable ornament for your holiday tree or a year round accent. Duncan® Concepts® colors are so bright and real, you make just want to take a bite!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Paint three coats Neon Orange to “frosting” part of cupcake. Let dry.
- Add fine Neon Blue dots on top of Neon Orange frosting. Let dry.
- Accent Neon Orange frosting with Neon Red inside the recessed lines. Let dry.
- Paint Neon Green to the cupcake liner, gradating color from top to bottom, dark to light. Let dry.
- Accent Neon Green liner by painting Neon Blue to the recessed lines. Let dry.
- Apply one to two coats Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06. After firing use a stilt stone to remove stilt marks.