- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin a small amount of Teal Tweed with water to a milk consistency. Working with one piece at a time, pour thinned Teal Tweed inside teapot, lid and base, and roll around to evenly coat the inside. Pour out excess glaze, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
- Use pencil to lightly sketch an uneven section on part of lid, top of teapot and top part of base (see photo for placement).
- Using Fan Glaze and Round brushes as needed, apply 3 coats of Teal Tweed to part of lid, part of teapot, part of lid, and part of base. Let dry after each coat.
- Stir Peppered Raspberry Glaze without disturbing crystals. Use Premium Glaze brush to apply 2 coats to remaining sections on each piece. For third coat, mix crystals in jar and apply to same areas, applying crystals sparingly toward bottom edges. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Cut burlap into a 3” square. Roll and place in opening on top of lid.