1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Use a dampened sponge to remove dust from bisque and to condition ware.
3. Use pencil and carbon paper to transfer design on contact paper. Make several stencils from contact paper.
4. Cut out pattern from contact paper with scissors. Remove backing and place stencils where desired.
5. Use the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze to apple three (3) coats of CN 503 Neon Chartreuse to entire vase. Before color completely dries, remove stencils.
6. Apply CN 504 Neon Orange to unpainted sections of vase using the “Drop and Fill” technique and the SB 808 No 4 Round.
7. Let dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
8. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.