This eight-legged pal is waiting for your creative additions so he can scare up some Halloween fun. Design a tangled web of fun when you use Duncan® Shimmer Glazes combined with some Duncan® Concepts® and Duncan® French Dimensions™.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using pencil, lightly sketch lines on body and large circles around the eyes.
3. Using either No. 1 Liner or No. 4 Round as needed, apply three flowing coats of each color to the designated areas:
• Light Purple: nose and irises of eyes
• Black: pupil dots and around eyes
• Dark Purple: remaining area of face, stripes on back and spaces between legs
• Orange Zircon: alternating stripes on body, head and legs
4. Using No. 6 Round, apply one smooth flowing coat of Pure Brilliance to the entire piece. Let dry thoroughly.
5. Stilt and fire to cone 06.