- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin Envision Clear™ Glaze to light-cream consistency and roll inside each vase. Pour out excess glaze.
- Use Fan brush to apply 2 flowing coats of Clear Crackles™ Glaze to inside wavy area of vase. Allow to dry. The glaze develops crackle pattern while cooling in kiln and will continue long after firing.
- Stir Caramel Latte Crystals™ Glaze without disturbing crystals. Use Flat Translucent brush to apply 2 coats to outside of vase (except bottom). For third coat, mix in crystals in jar and apply to same areas, applying crystals sparingly toward bottom of vase.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.
- Use Fan brush to apply Black to crackled areas, then wipe back with damp sponge, leaving color in crackled areas only.