Create a plate that’s as cute as your little cookie monster! No matter what you’re serving up, with a dish this adorable, mealtime will always be fun.
1. Wipe plate with a dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. On a sheet of contact paper (non printed side) trace two 3¼” circles using template.
3. On another sheet of contact paper, trace mouth pattern with cookie. Cut out all pieces.
4. Remove backing from cutouts and press in place on plate. Make sure all edges are well sealed.
5. Sponge three coats of Bright Aqua over face of plate and edges. Let dry and remove stencils.
6. Use 1½” circle from template and use a pencil to lightly trace a circle in each eye for irises as shown.
7. Paint irises with three coats of Black.
8. Use a pencil to lightly draw a jagged edge along top of cookie design to indicate a bite taken from cookie.
9. Brush three coats of Black inside mouth around the jagged edge of cookie.
10. Paint cookie with three coats of Bright Brown. Let dry.
11. Dot some chocolate chips on cookie using Bright Briarwood. Let dry.
12. Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance onto white areas of eyes. Let dry and brush a second coat over entirety of eyes and face of plate. Brush two coats onto backside of plate. Let dry completely.
13. Stilt and fire to cone 06.