- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- To glaze inside of each piece, thin Dark Black with water to milk consistency and roll inside each piece. Pour out any excess and wipe away any drips from outside with damp sponge.
- Use pencil and circle template to lightly trace circle line patterns onto each piece (refer to photo for placement).
- Place small amount of each color on separate area of foil. Use Round brush to apply 3 coats of Neon Red, Neon Blue and Neon Yellow to fill in circles. Let dry after each coat.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 2 coats of Clear Glaze to outside of each piece.
- Glaze fire to shelf cone 06.