Like a spectacular sky on a clear night, this vase offers a mesmerizing look akin to an evening of cosmic sightseeing. Duncan® Crystals Glazes™ make it easy to create unpredictable effects that are out of this world.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Pour some Pure Brilliance inside vase. Roll around and coat insides.
3. Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance inside lid and bottom of vase. Let dry.
4. Use craft stick to stir Night Frost, being careful not to disturb the crystals at the bottom of jar. Using Fan Glaze brush, apply two coats Night Frost starting from bottom of vase moving upward approximately midway staggering brush strokes. Also brush outer area of lid with 3 coats. Let dry.
5. Use craft stick to stir in crystals at bottom of jar. Apply a third coat adding crystals as desired. Let dry.
6. Use craft stick to stir Cumulous Clouds, being careful not to disturb the crystals at the bottom of jar. Paint two coats Cumulous Clouds from top of vase brushing slightly into the Night Frost staggering strokes into some areas of the Night Frost. Let dry.
7. Use craft stick to stir in crystals at bottom of jar. Apply a third coat adding crystals as desired. Let dry.
8. Apply three coats Cumulous Clouds also on top area of lid and knob following same procedure above. Let dry.
9. Stilt vase and lid and fire to cone 06.