Immerse yourself in the cool colors of autumn with this stunning fall tree plate. When using Duncan Color Burst Crystal Chips it’s a fun surprise to see where the leaves have landed.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Marshmallow Crème to front and back of plate. Let dry.
- Use pencil and tracing paper to transfer pattern to plate.
- Using liner brush paint tree skeleton with Roasted Chestnut. Let dry.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance into a clean container. Add a mixture of the colored chips into glaze and lightly stir to mix colors.
- Apply the mixture to tree allowing some of the branches to show through.
- Add a few single chips to resemble falling leaves. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.