For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. Lightly with pencil roughly sketch some circles approximately 2” in diameter (need not be exact) around planter.
3. Select desired colors and paint a different color in each circle. Apply one coat if a more transparent, watercolor look is desired; 2-3 coats if you want a more opaque, solid color. Let dry.
4. Paint 3 coats of Bright Jade to “PLANT LADY” allowing each coat to dry.
5. Lightly with pencil, sketch potted plants of choice inside each colored circle.
6. Use liner brush dipped in Black and outline pencil sketches. Let completely dry.
7. Clear glaze then stilt and fire to Cone 06. Dremel stilt marks after firing.