Fun and easy to make for all ages, this color drip pumpkin box is the perfect addition to your home this season! Use bright Duncan® Concepts® colors for a new twist on traditional fall décor.
1. Wipe lid and base with damp sponge to remove bisque dust. Place lid on box.
2. Dampen No. 8 Round and without squeezing out excess water, load with first color and drizzle color from the stem down the lid and sides of box, reloading brush and repeating as desired.
3. Repeat process with all colors, working around the lid and box, and cleaning brush in between colors.
4. Before colors dry, remove lid from box, using a craft knife to help separate colors and clean up edges if needed.
5. Stilt pieces separately and fire to cone 06.
6. Use the Fan Glaze to brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto inside of box and lid, and onto unglazed portions of box and lid.
7. Stilt separately and fire to cone 06.