For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. If desired, tape off sections of planter to ensure a straight even line between colors.
3. Brush 3 coats of each color in three of the sections. Leave one of the sections unpainted.
4. Brush 3 coats of Ivory to upper part of planter with hanger. Let dry between each coat.
5. To unpainted section of planter, brush 2 coats of Pure Brilliance. Let dry between coats.
6. Stilt planter on kiln shelf and fire to Cone 06.
7. In a well-ventilated area, brush a coat of Premium Gold to unpainted, clear glazed section of planter. Apply in one direction, trying not to overlap. Too heavy of an application will lead to a dull or smoky appearance. Clean your brush afterwards with Essence and paper towel until it brushes clear.
TIP: Run tape along edges of section to be painted to ensure a clean line separating the gold from adjoining color.
8. Stilt planter and refire to Cone 018. Dremel stilt marks after firing.