For the coffee connoisseurs who are not afraid to admit they drink an entire pot, this mug was made for you. Shaped like a pot of coffee, this rounded mug is the perfect setting for your creativity and favorite brew.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Determine the amount of “coffee” you want to paint on mug and lightly make mark. Use tape to wrap around that mark for a straight, even line across.
- Brush three coats of Bright Briarwood in the marked off section. Let dry.
- Freehand small numbers and lines to denote cup measurement.
- Go over cup lines and numbers with White French Dimensions. Let dry.
- Paint upper part of pot and handle with 3 coats of Black. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to unpainted areas of pot and one coat to glazed areas. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.