Prepare a home for one of the best aromas in the world… coffee! Store your favorite java in a custom-made container creatively made just for your favorite flavored beans.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe jar and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Draw “COFFEE” wording on tracing sheet and transfer to container.
- Using Liner brush, paint three coats Dark Nautical in letters. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of same color on protruding spoon holder on side of container. Let dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to paint three coats Dark Nautical to entire lid. Let dry.
- Stilt lid on kiln shelf and place container directly on shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two solid coats of Pure Brilliance to spoon, inside and outside container. Let dry.
- Stilt spoon and container and re-fire to cone 06.