For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Apply 3 coats of Really White on the boot fur. Be sure to let dry between each coat.
2. Paint 2 coats of Black over the boot and sole.
3. With a liner brush, carefully paint Really Red on every other line on the candy canes.
4. Paint 3 coats of Bright Kiwi on the bow.
5. Clear glaze, then stilt and fire to cone 06.