Ease the flu season blues with black and white Christmas-inspired décor like this Duncan Oh Four™ Tissue Box. Use OS™ Opaque Acrylic paints to add classically Christmas poinsettias … It’s a wonderfully creative life!
- Wipe ware with dampened sponge to remove dust.
- Pour large puddle of White onto foil. Using Glaze Brush, basecoat top and sides of tissue box. Let dry.
- Place graphite paper under poinsettia pattern and place onto tissue box. Refer to picture for placement and trace over lines with pencil to transfer design.
- Pour puddle of Black onto another piece of foil. Using No. 8 Round Brush, paint in petals and centers. Let dry.
- Pour some Silver on a clean area of foil and paint in vein lines with the No. 4 Liner Brush.
- Using end of brush handle, dip in Silver and dab centers of poinsettias. Also, dab in the white background areas of box. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Spray a coat of sealer around and on top of tissue box for a nice finish.