The Duncan® Oh Four™ Chef Collection offers a highly creative look with a touch of fun. The modern squared corners welcome the defined colored stripes of Concepts® Underglazes.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
Chef Soup and Cracker Mug
- Tape 3/8” and 1” horizontal stripes around cup. Tape off two 3/8” vertical stripes on each side of the square cracker section (refer to photo).
- Paint three coats Light Kiwi to inside of cracker box and untaped areas. Let dry after each coat. Paint three coats Light Kiwi on top thinner stripe. Let dry after each coat. Paint three coats Dark Delft on the wider stripe below and on cup handle. Let dry after each coat.
- Brush two thorough coats Pure Brilliance to inside of cup. Let dry after each coat. Brush two coats Pure Brilliance on the white bisque portions of cup. When dry, brush a thinner coat of Pure Brilliance to entire cup. Let dry.
- Stilt in kiln and fire to witness cone 06.