This little obedient one is just waiting for your love and creativity. Give her personality and charm with a few brushstrokes of Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque. And, once you’re done, you’ll have a friend for life.
1. Wipe bisque with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Brush three coats Bright Blush to inside ears and stomach area.
3. Brush three coats Light Brown to ears and lightly feather color into the Bright Blush to blend. Continue painting three coats around eyes, nose and to remainder of Chihuahua. Let dry.
4. Lightly sketch in eyeballs leaving a little white at corners. Paint one coat Bright Briarwood around pupil. Paint pupil Black leaving a small dot of white for highlight.
5. Brush two coats Black to nose. Using Liner brush, paint in the fine line of mouth. Line around eyes and eyeballs also.
6. Dab Light Saffron, Light Kiwi and Bright Purple in beads around neck. Let dry.
7. Apply light coat of Pure Brilliance to entire Chihuahua. Let dry.
8. Fire to cone 06.