Catch a little creativity with the Duncan® Oh Four™ Harmony Plates! Pair fishnet with bright Concepts® Underglazes for a look that’s quite complementary.
- Wipe plates with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to trace pattern onto clear contact paper. Cut out two.
- Place cutout shape on concave edge of plates as shown.
- Place netting pieces on newspaper and lightly spray with Crystal Clear Tacky Spray.
- Carefully lay netting sticky side down on each plate, making sure netting sticks to plate.
- Pour approximately 1/3 cup of Bright Briarwood into clean, empty paper cup. Add a little less than 1/3 cup of water to underglaze and mix. Note: Mixture should be a milky consistency.
- Pour watered-down color into spray bottle, attach spray top and shake. Test spray on paper towels to check for an even mist.
- Spray color lightly on one of the plates. Let dry and repeat twice more, drying between each light spray. Repeat with second color on the remaining plate. Let both dry thoroughly.
- Carefully remove netting and contact paper stencil.
- Pour puddles of Bright Briarwood and Bright Caribbean on a piece of foil. On the plate with the Bright Caribbean netting design, paint the comma-shaped design with three coats of Bright Briarwood, letting dry between coats. Tip: Use the Liner brush for a clean line along the edge and paint the remainder of design with the Glaze brush. Let dry.
- Repeat step with Bright Caribbean on the plate with Bright Briarwood netting design. Let dry.
- Paint three coats of Bright Briarwood on the back of plate with Bright Briarwood netting design and three coats of Bright Caribbean on the plate with Bright Caribbean netting design. Dry between each coat.
- Use Glaze brush to carefully brush one coat of Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze on fronts and backs of plates. Let dry.
- Fire to cone 06.