This fun-shaped food dish looks like it’s straight from the garden! It’s sure to be a hit at any gathering. Fill with anything from candies to veggies.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Neon Orange to top and underside of plate. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint in recessed lines in carrot with Dark Salsa.
- Sponge edges of dish with Dark Salsa. Let dry.
- Brush Light Kiwi to greenery on top of carrot. Let dry. Repeat with back of plate.
- Brush Bright Kiwi to upper area blending into the Light Kiwi. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint around the leaves and stems. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush one coat Pure Brilliance to plate. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.