Like a tropical sunset, the ombré effect of this vase features a fading effect, but the piece is also a bold pop of color that would look great in any room of your home.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Pour some Clear into the vase. Turn vase to coat inside of vase with Clear glaze. Pour out remaining glaze into a paper cup.
3. Pour puddles of Harvest and Neon Orange on palette.
4. Use Fan Glaze to brush vertical strokes of Harvest starting from top of vase down to a little lower than midway. Rinse brush.
5. While paint is wet, dip brush into the Neon Orange and brush remaining lower area blending into the Harvest. Let dry and repeat twice more blending into the adjoining color to create an ombré effect. Let dry.
6. Paint bottom of vase with three coats Neon Orange. Let dry.
7. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.