This cute little pumpkin box looks good enough to eat! Give it flavor with Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes.
1. Wipe lid and base with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use the Fan Glaze to brush three coats of Bright Straw onto bottom half of box.
3. Brush three coats of Neon Orange onto top half, blending color down into Bright Straw. Brush onto bottom half of lid as well. Refer to photo.
4. Use the No. 6 Round to brush three coats of Dark Ginger onto stem.
5. Stilt pieces separately and fire to cone 06.
6. Use the Fan Glaze to brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto inside of box and lid, and onto unglazed portion of lid. Brush one light coat onto remaining areas on outside of box.