Make an ornament so bright and bold that you can almost taste it! This iconic symbol of the season is so easy to make, you’ll want to make many to dress up your tree in tradition.
- Wipe ornament with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil draw in stripes. Either freehand stripes or transfer pattern to bisque.
- Brush three coats Dark Scarlet in sections where red is desired. Add a thin line in center of white areas. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to white bisque areas. Let dry. Brush a second coat over entire ornament. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.