For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove rubber stopper from bottom of bank.
- Wipe bank with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil draw random shapes to simulate camouflage.
- Paint in some of the shapes with three coats of Bright Olive and Dark Olive as well as the base. Let dry.
- Paint remaining shapes with Bright Brown and Black. Let dry well.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over bank. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use Liner brush to paint Gold on the buckles and the small protruding piece under buckle. Let dry. Fire to cone 018.
- Clean brush with Essence.