Bunnies everywhere! Give each little bunny its own color using Duncan® Concepts® and Duncan® True Matte Pastels™. Display them together or send your Easter guests on a hunt to find them around the house.
- Wipe bunnies with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Paint bunnies and bottoms with three coats of each of the colors. Let dry.
- Paint in mouth and eyes with Black. Pencil lightly if dried paint has covered lines for eyes.
- Dab Bright Pink on nose.
- Let all bunnies dry completely.
- Add one coat Pure Brilliance to the bunnies painted with Concepts Underglazes.
- Stilt each bunny on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.