For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe bust with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats of Clear Crackle on Buddha face, neck, ears and lower base, letting dry between coats. Let dry completely.
- Brush three coats Baby Blue to coiled head cap and collar, drying thoroughly between coats.
- Brush two solid coats of Pure Brilliance to bottom of bust. Let dry.
- Stilt bust on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- On palette, pour small puddle of black or dark blue acrylic paint and dilute a little with water. Load round brush with color and brush onto a section of white area. While wet, wipe away paint with tissue to reveal darkened cracks. Repeat with remainder of Buddha face and base.
NOTE: If larger cracks desired, brush three coats of Crackle glaze or one coat for smaller cracks.