When you need another hand around Halloween look no further than this Duncan Oh Four™ Bisque Geometrix Mug Tri-Handle. Rely on the Concepts® Underglaze for Bisque and Majolica colors for a gripping good time anytime of the year.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Place graphite paper around mug with pattern over it. Trace over lines with pencil.
- Pour puddle of Really White on foil. Using No. 6 Round brush, apply 3 coats of Really White on skeleton hand. Let dry after each coat.
- Pour a good amount of Dark Black on foil. Using Fan Glaze brush, apply 3 coats of Dark Black inside cup. Let dry between coats.
- Using No. 4 Liner brush, apply Dark Black between fingers and joints.
- Using Fan Glaze brush, apply 3 coats of Dark Black to fill in remainder of mug. Let dry after each each.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.