Create room décor that’s bad to the bone with the Duncan® Oh Four™ Skull Collection! Give these plaques edgy personality with OS™ Opaque Acrylics and rockin’ shine from Ultra Metallics™.
- Wipe plaques with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Using the No. 6 Round, brush one coat of Silver on skull, crossbones and inner wheels. Let dry.
- Paint Black on the rest of plaque, including eye and nose holes. Let dry then paint backside of plaque. Let dry.
- Use pencil to lightly print desired name on the space next to the skull and crossbones. Brush Bright Red over name with the Liner. Let dry.
- Dip end of brush into Silver and make random dots on background as shown. Let dry.
- Paint skull and crossbones with one coat of Solid Gold. Let dry, then paint bow and heart with one coat of Bright Red. Paint smaller red hearts at the ends of bones as shown.
- Brush Black in eyes and nose with the No. 4 Liner, then use the No. 1 Liner to add Black detailing to eyelashes and around bow as shown.
- Use pencil to lightly write name in heart then brush over with Black. Let dry then paint the rest of plaque Black. Let dry then paint backside.
- Dip end of brush into Solid Gold and make dots randomly over front of plaque. Let dry.
- Spray plaques with Spray Acrylic Sealer. Let dry.