For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour puddles of each color on foil or palette.
- Brush two solid coats of Marshmallow on inside and outside mug including base and handle. Let dry.
- Dip sponge into Dusty Sage and sponge around the upper part of mug.
- While paint is wet, sponge a coat of Elephant Ears beneath Dusty Sage blending into the previous color.
- While Dusty Sage is wet, sponge Peacock below blending the colors where they meet.
- Lastly, sponge a coat of Sting Gray blending into the Peacock and continuing to bottom of mug. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a second and third coat following the sequence of colors, letting dry thoroughly between coats.
- When mug is completely dry, stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.