We’ve all felt blah sometimes, but now you can express it in a fun way. Add your touches to the Blah Mug for a perfect gift for a friend who needs a little added pick-me-up with their morning coffee or for yourself as a daily reminder to stay positive!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside mug.Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Saffron to outside mug and handle painting around the emoji features. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Saffron around eye and protruding features. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Pink to tongue. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Bright Pink to upper area of tongue to darken and add dimension.
- Mix a small amount of Black into some Neon Red and paint space around the tongue with two coats. Let dry.
- Paint center of eye with Black leaving a white crescent shape for highlight.
- Use Liner brush and Black to paint around the opened eye and fill in the other eye using two coats Black.
- Fill in the outline of mouth with two good coats of Black as well as the closed eye. Let dry.
- Brush Black around the outline of mouth.
- Mix a small amount of Black into Neon Red and paint fine line down center of tongue. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to eye and one light coat to remainder of mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.