For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Using a wide flat brush, paint the base of the tree with 2 coats of Black. Set aside to dry.
2. Using a round brush, paint the entire tree with 2 coats of Black. Let dry.
3. Pour the Ultra Metallics Solid Gold on a palette. Using a flat brush, lightly brush over the raised surfaces of the tree, leaving the Black in the carved details.
4. Once your tree and base are dry, spray 1 coat of Matte Spray Sealer all over both surfaces in a well-ventilated area for the perfect finish. Set aside to dry.
5. After it has dried, place white tree bulb lights and clear star on top for a chic Holiday look.
This is a non-fired project and does not need to go in the kiln.