Get back to the basics! Nothing says “simple elegance” like the Duncan Oh Four™ Provence Dinnerware Collection. Use Concepts® Underglaze in black to create classic tableware that’ll never go out of style!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Using clay carbon and pencil, trace or lightly sketch design on plate. Wrap design over edges of each piece for added interest.
- Using #1 Liner or #4 Liner, apply three smooth coats of Dark Black to each black area, being very careful to align edges of each coat for crisp, sharp edges of design. Allow to dry thoroughly between coats.
- Using Fan Glaze brush, apply one coat of Pure Brilliance to each piece, being very careful to work quickly and not smear or rewet Black design. Allow to dry thoroughly. Continue with two more coats of Pure Brilliance to white areas of design (black areas only need one coat of glaze).
- Stilt each piece and fire to witness cone 06.