Carve out the perfect sentiment with a perfect statement of love and without harming a single tree! The Tree Carved Heart Vessel is the perfect setting for your initials or romantic expression!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe vase with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats of Marshmallow Créme to inside and outer vase including base. Let dry.
- Dip No. 8 Round into some Bright Ginger and lightly brush random areas with Bright Ginger to “age” the wood texture.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Bright Ginger and paint some thin, short lines horizontally around vase to simulate pattern of birch bark.
- Mix a little Black into the Bright Ginger and continue painting sporadic short lines and dots around vase to simulate birch texture and pattern.
- Mix some Black into the Bright Ginger to darken and paint inside the incised heart and arrow.
- Lastly brush in desired initials inside heart using a darkened Ginger or Black as desired. Let dry.
- Stilt vase on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.