This pair of complementary geometric design mugs is made up of light pastel colors and strikingly bold black dots. Grab your bestie and make two today!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use the handle tip of the Liner brush to add black dots to one side of each mug. Paint two coats Black. Let dry.
- Use the Liner brush to do Black sprinkles to one side of the mugs. Paint two coats of Black. Let dry.
- With a pencil, lightly mark colors on sides of mug each side should be marked with a different color.
- Bush three coats of color to each side as marked. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to each mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mugs on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.